Sunday, February 26, 2012

Getting Pumped!

Florida is coming up quickly! In the beginning of this week, I was really nervous about my training. I was not able to do the workout on Monday, and I was not very happy. But after talking to some of my close friends and Hayden, I was ready to suck it up and keep trying. So the next day I hopped back onto the elliptical, and by the end of the week I feel great!
Here was my workouts for the past week:
Monday: 15 minute warm-up, then pain
Tuesday: workout on the elliptical, 4(5:30 hard, 1:00 easy)
Wednesday: 60 min elliptical
Thursday: 5 mile run, including striders
Friday: 25 min elliptical
Saturday: 25 min run

I still feel good today, so that is a good sign. After seeing all my friends race this weekend, I really want to be able to. Depending on how this week goes, I am going to race this weekend down In Georgia! I am already incredibly nervous about how slow I am going to be. But I am thinking it is time to start racing again. Yes, this is partially swayed by how beautiful my new racing flats are. ;) But honestly, I think I am ready to start.

 Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment