Sunday, February 12, 2012

Running news

This week I was able to do something I have not in 4 months, I was able to run every day this week! It was so exciting to be able to be outside and working hard, instead of stuck inside in the elliptical. My lungs are dying on me, I am going to have to figure out some way to whip them back into shape. But so far my leg feels good. I think I waited long enough to let my stress fracture heal, now its just  matter of letting my body become used to the pounding of running.
Also with running, Albion ran at their first meet this weekend! Everyone did so well, see the results here. One Amanda ran a school record, and the other ran a 37 second PR! It was so awesome to be able to be there an support them. Lauren won the mile, and both Victoria and Megan ran PR's. I am so proud of all my ladies, and I  cannot wait to see what they do for the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment