Thursday, February 16, 2012

Headphone Designs

Around campus, I have been seeing these really cool decorated headphones. They all have sweet colors of string wrapped around them in a cool designs. I became curious about them, so I googled it. :) I found this tutorial, and I made my own pair. I think they turned out okay, this was my second try. I wrapped a couple strings around at once, to cancel out the places where I had to add more string. I had a lot of trouble finishing them in a way that would keep them together, but then I coated the ends in clear nail polish and it appears to be holding well.



What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. These are pretty awesome! I love how colorful they are! After a while headphone strings can get pretty dirty. Thanks Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are starting to fall a apart a little, so in another month I might have to rewrap them. But I also did not have to coat all the edges right away, I think if you do that it will make them stay longer

    ReplyDelete