Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Disappointing Realization

Yesterday I had a mini panic attack about my life, which seems silly. My life is going really well, I know what I am going to do next year, my thesis is almost fully completed and this is the first week I have completed 2 workouts in a year. But somehow, I am still worried about my life...I can't explain myself.
But I do know I have to trim down in area of life I can, and that means I need to stop working on my blog. It seems like it is a trivial amount of time, and maybe it would be to someone else. However, to me it is the time I need. I am sad, because I did enjoy writing here, but I do not give it the time it deserves. I also live a fairly boring life right now that solely consists of eating, sleeping, classwork and running. I barely have time to talk to Chris or knit, both of which are very important to me.
So it is goodbye for now, hopefully I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment